• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to copy and paste at a different position?

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Acrobat pro DC.

When I copy and paste an object to other page, the object is always pasted to the same position as the first page. Can I paste it to a different position? I want this to be pasted to what I see on the screen. Sometimes I'm at the bottom of a page, and my puts my object at the top of the page (which I can't see) because it was at the top of the first page when I copied it.

Is there an option for that?

I could've done it with free version of Adobe...

Thank you so much for your help!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you copy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2021 Aug 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

All kinds of annotations with these options, and like this example in pencil (the hook). If I paste it on another page, it will appear at the top, in the same place, even if it is the bottom of the page that appears on my screen. So I have to go up the page and go get it. I would like this hook to appear in my field of vision.

Audreyf_1-1629882033253.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines