Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to correct hieroglyphs in a document

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have a problem, I have a ABBYY FineReader and Adobe Acrobat reader, when I open documents I see unreadable text both programms, like a hieroglyphs. It open correctly in Microsoft Edge.

I have been tried to repair both programms, reinstall, add language pack. In adobe Acrobat I checked the box "Use local fonts", but it did`y help. Also I dont have any Adobe Acrobat printer, just ABBYY printer. Could it be that the two programs that I mentioned confront each other?Screenshot_13.png

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2023 Feb 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's most likely an issue with how the file was created, but there's nothing you can do about that in Reader. Do you know how that was done? Could you share a sample file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2023 Apr 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved by install oldest adobe dc version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines