• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create an approval workflow using PDF in email

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2019 Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a PDF that requires a couple of supervisors to complete a task and sign off on it.

Once they sign off, it would then get emailed to the next supervisor so they can complete their task and sign off.

The flow will then continue.

How can I create something like this? I have looked everywhere, but cannot find an answer.

For example:

Supervisor 1 needs to check vacation schedules.

Once that is done, she signs off (maybe just clicks a checkbox within the PDF)  and it then gets emailed to supervisor 2.

Supervisor 2 check another calendar, signs off on the PDF, then it gets emailed to supervisor 3.

More or less an approval workflow. Can this be done in Acrobat 11 pro? Or is there another application I can use to create such a workflow? MS Flow does not work for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2019 Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ryang,

The workflow you are looking for can be achieved via Adobe Sign.

In Adobe Sign, you can add all the supervisors in the order they need to sign off the document.

Then you can assign a form field either signature or approver for each supervisor in the document. Once the document is signed or approved by all the supervisors, you will receive the completed form.

You may refer to the following help link for more details on Adobe Sign.

- Adobe Sign FAQ

- Adobe Sign tutorials | Learn how to use Adobe Sign

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any question or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines