• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to disable 3D measure tool

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2018 Aug 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how to disable 3D measure tool in 3D PDF.

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Hello,

Jordan here from Tetra4D, an Adobe certified partner for converting CAD data to 3D PDF.

You can disable the measuring tool when converting CAD data to a 3D PDF in the settings tab using our Tetra4D Converter or Tetra4D Enrich plugin to Acrobat Pro.

You can also adjust these Inside Acrobat. Navigate to File>Properties>Security method=>change to Password Security>check the permissions box>Select "Changes Allowed"=>none>enter a password>Save. Now when this document is opened without the passwor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Jordan here from Tetra4D, an Adobe certified partner for converting CAD data to 3D PDF.

You can disable the measuring tool when converting CAD data to a 3D PDF in the settings tab using our Tetra4D Converter or Tetra4D Enrich plugin to Acrobat Pro.

You can also adjust these Inside Acrobat. Navigate to File>Properties>Security method=>change to Password Security>check the permissions box>Select "Changes Allowed"=>none>enter a password>Save. Now when this document is opened without the password, tools like measurement, commenting, sectioning, etc. are disabled in Acrobat Reader/Pro. With our tools, the ability to export geometric data is also disabled with security enabled.

Best regards,

Jordan

[Personal info removed by Mod: Email address]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2022 May 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thank you for the tip, unfortunately it does not work for me. I have followed your steps and then when I save and reopen, it only disables the Parts list, but I can still use the measurement tools without any distraction like asking for a password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines