Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable the popup window in Adobe Acrobat Pro 64bit v23.0

Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fantasiat_1-1697014156208.png

This popup window pops up every time a pdf is opened. If I close it and open a second pdf while the program is still open, the pop up 'pops' up again after 5-10 seconds. You can not disable this popup in the program. Or perhaps I can not find the setting?

Anyway this is incredibly annoying since none of the info they present me in the popup is in any way wanted or useful! It also interrupts my workflow.

No one anywhere likes popups Adobe, get with the times!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@fantasiat 

disable new acrobat (hamburger menu > disasble new acrobat) and then, if you want the new acrobat interface, reenable it.

============================================================

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the enterprise&teams">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you! your solution works

I did indeed put the post in the wrong forum, I will be more mindful in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it does not solve the problem. I disable new acrobat and it restarts and still does the same thing and still says disable new acrobat in menu.  so annoying and yes, disrupting to my work flow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately that doesn't actually sove the problem. It just kicks it down the road. I actually want to use the new look. ie: look forward, not back. At some point you can't not use the new interface. 

Thanks for the temp fix though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@stevenf54868564 

then re-enable after disabling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines