• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download all my adobe documents at once?

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, I'd like to download all my adobe documents at once. Is there a way how to do that?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are downloading from: Adobe Document Cloud? Adobe Creative Cloud?

And from which computing device type and operating system (for example, iOS, AndroidOS, Google Chrome tablet, Microsoft Windows desktop (which version), macOS desktop (which version)?

In any case, I will assume you're referring to Adobe Document Cloud since many users have posted the same inquiry in these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am referring to the Adobe Document Cloud. I can use Android or Windows PC. I have seen these questions, but I figured maybe there is a new way since these have been posted 🙂

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look here at this external link and tell us if that helps: https://adminit.ucdavis.edu/tech-tips/download-files-adobe-document-cloud

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

++EDITED REPLY, fixed some typos and clarified some statements

The only way you can download many files at once is if you combine groups of file as PDF binders.

The file compressor (not the Adobe Cloud itslef), enforces a limit on the amount of files that can be compressed at one time, but not necesarily a file size limit (other restrictions apply as well -[his is true for every other cloud space services. All of them enforce some sort of restrictions on what can be downloaded and how to -]).

If you've already tried downloading many files, and you have  seen before a message that says about file size limit, see the link below to get more insights:

However, you may work around  this limitations with some creativity.

For instsnce, try grouping documents (or files) by combining them in a single PDF rather than fighting with the conventional method that everyone else seems to struggle with.

In other words, selecting files individually through the online web interface of Adobe Document Cloud may limit your ability to choose how much to download in bulk.

But, the true underestimated power of the Document Cloud falls in the abitlity to use PDF binders. By which, and depending on the point of view, is indeed a method to download many files in bulk.

In fact, you may bind (or combine altogether) a total of 50  or more documents per PDF binder.

And in the eyes of the online file compressor,  that PDF binder counts as one file only.

You can download PDF binders (with many files in them)  in this fashion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. NEVER using Adobe again once I get my files downloaded. I should NOT have to do acrobats to get a FOLDER downloaded. Its too much work to download one at a time. CANCEL! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines