How to edit scanned converted pdf to word

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need help I have to edit a scanned pdf. I converted it first to word before editing. I need to add our logo and remove the unnecessary things to make it a new agreement or contract. Can I remove the section break? And why is the format changed when I convert it again to pdf?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Remax Active 

As mentioned that you are facing some issues in editing the PDF, Would you mind sharing a few more details to understand the issue better?

1.  Is it with all PDFs or with a particular one?
  2.  Kindly share a few screenshots or the issue.
  3.  If possible, could you share the PDF so we can test. 

Here is a discussion link on a similar issue that might help :

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/converting-pdf-to-word-doc/td-p/9368998

Thanks,

Harsh

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When 'round-tripping' from PDF to Word to PDF again there will be some formatting changes depending on how the document was converted, the formatting applied and methods used. If you posted a screenshot or two I could help you narrow it down.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines