• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to export the values of checkbox

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a lot of pdf files from which I would like to read the text and also the values of the checkboxes, I included an example. 

Is there a way to export those ticked checkboxes with their values or do you have some tricks. I tried several options but so far I could not succeed. The boxes with text is no problem. 

The sad thing is that at the moment people are typing again this information in sheets, so an automated proces is welcome.  

Many thanks in advance, 

Marjorie

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is those fields are not filled-in at all. The tick-boxes you see on the page are not part of the fields, but static text. That's why it's not showing up when you export the form data. You need to make sure the users use the actual fields, and then it should work just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Answer in image

Capture_088.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You must know that checkboxes that have the same name and a different Export Value acts as radio-buttons (only one choice).

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines