Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to highlight a cubile.

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

the attached picture is from a PDF file. Can someone kindly show me how to highlight box or cubile like where its says ANCHOR. 

For example WS-3A024 says ANCHOR and highlighted in yellow. How would I also do that to desk WS-3A025?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would always be better to go back to the originating document to do the change there, and then recreate a new PDF, but if this is all that you have, based on what I see here, the yellow highlights are simply rectangles sitting on top of the black framed cubicles. It should be a simple matter of selecting "Edit PDF" in the Tools menu, selecting one of the existing yellow boxes, then copy and paste it. This will create a copy on top of the existing one. Move your cursor to the edge of the copy and you will see the 4-sided arrow which will allow you to move that copy to the position you want on the other cubicle. If necessary, right-click and "Arrange" to bring the copy forward or backward in case it gets hidden behind something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Brad and Document geek.

You are are both right. It was created using AutoCAD and made a PDF file before loading for people to download.

I dont have the CAD files and I am only required to add or remove ANCHOR desks at office.

Its seems that yellow box made 6 different pieces and taking forever to copy and past. I tried using rectable option in commant and seems to work fine. But when I tried to type or copy over it the text disappers behind the yellow filled area. I tried bring the text front or move forward. It dosent help.

Is there any other easier way?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3rdfloor.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The yellow box aroun ANCHOR was not makde with Acrobat's highlighting tool. I suspect it was done in the CAD application. You're on the right track, though, as it looks like you've got the EDIT tool enabled. Try clicking on the yellow box behind ANCHOR, copying it and pasting it. Then move the copy over to where you want it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines