• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to I control the size of an PDF attachment in the main PDF window?

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Acrobat PDF document that is a product catalog.  I have links to PDF attachments that are the products' pricing.  How to I control the size of the PDF attachement when viewing it in the main PDF window?  Some are big and some are small?  I need to save them in aproximately the same size.

Regards,

Michael

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File size or page size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The host PDF page size is 8-1/2" x 11”.

When I talk about file size I’m not talking about megabytes.  I’m talking about the apparent size in the main PDF window.

Can I set an attachment at a certain percentage of enlargement and make it always display at that enlargement percentage?
When I set a certain enlargement the save icon is greyed out and I can save it.  I have played all the games in perferences with not luck.

I exported the attachment Pdfs from Excel.  Opening them separately they appear about the same.  But in the host PDF, when I click a 
Link to an attachment PDF the size varies too much.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can set it here: Acrobat Pro : File menu : Document Properties : Initial view : Magnification

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It has no effect and the change in % cannot be saved cannot be saved.  Save button greyed out.

Regards,

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines