• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make quick review notes

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if I can make review notes from an extensive document for my quick revision near exams.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, using the various Commenting tools in Acrobat (or even in the free Reader).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are options to summarise all your notes (Comments) in a single Word document.

EricDumas_0-1672496424877.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric, Thanks for the comments. Please elaborate. My requeset was while perusing a book how should I take certain exerpts out or there is any tool in Adobe where I may collect useful and worth reviewing material etiher from that book along with my own comments, so that on a later date close my exams just give a shot to it for a quick go though. I'd appreciate your input in this regard, please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2023 Jan 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Before creating your comments go to Edit - Preferences - Commenting and tick the box next to "Copy selected text into Highlight...". Then when you create your comments (using one of the tools mentioned in that text) the selected text will be copied into the annotation. You can add your own comments next to it.

That way, when you create a Comments Summary later on (using the commands mentioned above) it will include both the original text, and your own text next to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Eric,
Thanks for your advice. Please elaborate, how comments could be summarised
in a single document?
I'm waiting for your word on it.
Have a great time.
Zia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines