Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to move files from Document Cloud to local computer

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would like to move all files from the Document Cloud to the local computer. It seems to me very difficult - at least not being intuitive:

- within the cloud I don't have any option to sync with OneDrive

- document cloud is not connected to creative cloud

- no option to mount document cloud

- no option to select all for download (to many files, to large, after message all selection is being removed and user has to start again)

Obviously Document Cloud is designed to be final place for data or "data sink only". I pay a lot of money to Acrobat each month and have to fight with such simple thinks, which are grazy implemented! Acrobat is definitely not an user friendly software.

M. Frank

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Frank,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to move all files from the Document Cloud to the local computer. It seems to me very difficult - at least not being intuitive:

- within the cloud I don't have any option to sync with OneDrive

- document cloud is not connected to creative cloud

- no option to mount document cloud

- no option to select all for download (to many files, to large, after message all selection is being removed and user has to start again)

As described above, you have been trying to download all the files from Document Cloud to a local computer or sync with different cloud storage such as One Drive but can't find a way to do this. 

Sadly, there have been a lot of limitations when it comes to the Document Cloud file handling process.

Files saved on Document Cloud don't sync with Creative Cloud or can't be accessed from the CC desktop app. Also, there's no option to download/save all the files locally. 

We understand this must be very inconvenient. We'd suggest you write your review or share feedback about the same with our engineering team. 

https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html 

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines