Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Move Scanned pdf from Document Cloud to OneDrive

Contributor ,
Jul 31, 2019 Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS Acrobat.

I use the Scan feature in Acrobat in iOS to capture a new pdf.

That pdf is Saved into the 'Adobe Scan' folder of Document Cloud.

I'd like to Move it to a folder in my OneDrive.

Tap the three dots to the right of the file.

Select Move.

The files in that folder are displayed.

However, they appear to be 'grayed out'.

The window has a 'Move' button at the top right.

Select Move and get 'File or Folder already exists in this folder. Please select some other

folder to move into.'.

I'm stuck on figuring out how to select the 'target' folder for Move.

Thanks for any help or advice!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Hi Randyw,

Apologies for the trouble caused, as you want to move the files from document cloud to One Drive, we don't have this option available yet. You can move the file to different folders within the document cloud, however, to move the file to one drive or any external drive you need to download the file to your computer system and then upload the file to other drives manually.

To request this feature you may fill the wish form here - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need mo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Randyw,

Apologies for the trouble caused, as you want to move the files from document cloud to One Drive, we don't have this option available yet. You can move the file to different folders within the document cloud, however, to move the file to one drive or any external drive you need to download the file to your computer system and then upload the file to other drives manually.

To request this feature you may fill the wish form here - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Let us know if you need more help.

Regards,

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Amal!

I submitted a Feature Request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I actually found you can directly move Adobe Scan files (Android S9 in this case) from Adobe Cloud storage to OneDrive if you have both Acrobat DC and OneDrive on your computer, and OneDrive is synced, i.e., you can see your OneDrive folders /files in File Explorer.

1. sign into your Adobe Creative Clound account.

2. click on Apps in upper left of top ribbon.

3. Under "Installed" should be Acrobat DC, click "Open" to the right.

4. Acrobat will open in "Home"; in left panel under ADOBE CLOUD STORAGE, click on "Your files".

5. You should see all your scanned files; select the file or multiple files that you want to move.

6. On the upper right panel click "Download".

7. The "Save As" menu will open, showing your File Explorer list of folders on the left, including your OneDrive Folders.

8. Choose your OneDrive destination folder, then Save:

a. for single files, click "Save".

b. for multiple files, under "File name:" the default name will be "binder.zip", either change the file name--but NOT the file extension (~.zip), or leave the default name, then click "Save".

9. Multiple files saved in a ~.zip file in your OneDrive can then be extracted as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines