• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to open a link in a second pane?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know that it is possible to view the same pdf document in two different side-by-side windows!

But I have this document structured in this way:

A page (let's call it A) followed by one (or more) pages that I call A-1 , A-2 etc.

Page A contains buttons that links to certain parts of pages A-1 and A-2 (hyperlinks).

(And of course the document is large so it has Page B followed by B-1, B-2 etc.).

I am trying to have the same document opened in 2 different windows and when I click on a link in the first Window I want it to be opened/viewed in the second window of the document (and not the same).

It is possible? 

If yes..can I do the same with 2 separate documents opened in 2 different windows?

(For ex. I have pages A, B, C etc.. present on one document and pages A1,A2, B1,.B2 etc. On another document so when I click on links in the first document I see the link (the Page view) in the second Window refered to the second document..Basically I want the second document still opened but goes directly to Page B2 for ex. Just because I clicked on the link in page B present in the first document!).

If Adobe Acrobat can't do it, are there alternatives?

Thank you!!!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?