• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to print PDF Portfolio files double sided

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple Digitally Signed PDFs which should be part of one document. Since these are digitally signed, I cannot merge them together. So I created a Portfolio and added all the files in a single portfolio. Now I need to take print of these files, since the individual files are large in number, I need to take double sided print. Portfolio has option to print all files merged also and I am able to select double sided printing also while giving print command. However, the print is coming single sided only. Any way ahead would be appreciated on how to print double sided.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Print and prepress , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kartikeya285097796gyc 

Sorry for the delay in response.  If you are still looking for the solution, then please refer to the following steps:

If you select "Print both sides of the paper" on Acrobat's Print dialog box, and it still isn't printing both sides, then you need to change the Printer setting.

Navigate to Printers and Scanner > select your printer> Printing Preferences>select the default printing to double-sided. 

If your printer supports double-sided printing, then it would work.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think the other reply might miss the point that double sided printing restarts on a fresh page for each item in a portfolio. I think you are stuck with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines