• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to print specific parts of a page from a pdf in high quality

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to extract a part of a page from my pdf in high quality. I searched online and found that I could do so by taking a snapshot . But after doing so, I found that when I zoomed in , the quality of the image was a lot worse from the original one. In the original on , even after I zoomed it to 1000%, I could clearly see the contents. Whereas, in the snapped one it was all blurry. Can anyone suggest a better method for doing this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2024 Jun 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to verify, are you using Acrobat Pro or Acrobat Reader. The former can do this, the latter cannot.

A snapshot is a bitmapped image. By this I mean that it's an image of your screen. As you zoom in, you're seeing each pixel in your screen. The text in a PDF is usually (unless it's a scan that has not gone through OCR), a vector. That means that it's not composed of pixels, rather it's composed of points on the page with mathematical lines joining them. These are not composed of pixels, and look good at any zooming level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using acrobat reader, and I can still use the snapshot feature. Does that mean I have to purchase Acrobat Pro for the snapshot to be clear?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2024 Jun 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, you can use the snapshot feature with Acrobat Reader.

However, you cannot use the page cropping tool, which is only available in Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Standard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines