Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to remove the window that opens when you start a video

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 
I created a button on which the action is to open a video. The button, action and opening of the video are good. On the other hand, there is a pop-up window ("launch the file" ...) that opens above the PDF with the obligation to click yes or no. I don't want this window. How to do?
Thank youpopup-screenshot.JPG

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , JavaScript , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2023 Nov 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is a security method which makes sure that the user understands that a separate application will be launched ( vlc ) in this case.

I believe you can make the document trusted which may stop this dialog from showing, more information is here

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/AppSec/trust.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2023 Nov 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This seems very interesting and very detailed. I'm going to read this seriously, there will surely be the solution I'm looking for.
Many thanks for this BarlaeDC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Il faut remplacer "Invite" par "Toujours". Un dessin vaut mieux qu'un long discours :

Capture_2311101024.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bonjour JR,
j'avais déjà essayé cette option qui semble être prévue pour ma situation, hélas ça ne fonctionne pas.
Pour info je suis conscient que ce serait une préférence à instaurer sur chaque support, et en l'occurence ce n'est pas un problème.
merci pour le bo croquis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to say that this is a user decision. So on a different computer and a for a different user, you will get the question again.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines