Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to remove the wrong operating?

New Here ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see the detail for picture.

I don't know how to use like eraser to remove the highlight or the signature.

On the other hand, I want to draw something in pdf, but adobe only can highlight, edit the original format,signature...etc, can't let me draw(I want to try use signature pen to draw, but fail and stay the spot like attach picture.), how can I draw?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's hard to tell from your screenshot but have you gone into Edit mode and then with the arrow cursor tried to click on the items you wish to delete, make them active, and then click on the Delete/Backspace key to remove them?

As far as drawing goes, there is limited drawing capability in the Comment Tool as shown below:

2021-05-09_09-46-17.png

Once you click that you can change the color to the right as well as change the line thickness as shown below.

2021-05-09_09-46-32.png

Be aware that you cannot vary line thickness as you could do with something like a Wacom tablet. There is only one thickness at a time. Also, since this is the Comment Tool you are using, as you use this there are options to add comments in the Panel on the right. If you have nothing to comment about whatever you are drawing, just ignore this and keep on drawing.

I hope this helps,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines