Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to replace sheets

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have several documents, the documents are similar in structure, the names of the sheets in the documents are the same. The differences are only in the information on the sheets. Now I have changed the information on one sheet and I need to replace this sheet in each document with a new one with the changed information. How to replace sheets in several documents at once? I have 26 documents and it takes a very long time to open each one ..

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, JavaScript, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2021 Aug 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat can replace pages.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So are the new sheets separate files? Or are they all in a single file?

If the former, what are their names? If the latter, what's the correlation between the pages numbers of those sheets in the old file and in the new one?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. I have several separate files (these are multipage documents)
2. Each file has identical sheets (the same sheet in each separate file)
3. On this sheet, I have changed the information.
4. Now I need to replace this sheet in all files.
5. Now I open each file, delete the old sheet and insert a new sheet with the new information. (this is not convenient at all, given that the age of automation is already in full swing)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 15, 2021 Aug 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
- What version of Acrobat do you have?
- Is the page you want to replace always the same page number in all the
files?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines