• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to resolve Acrobat Reader download issues

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there! I hope you're all doing great. I'm having a bit of trouble trying to download Acrobat Reader and it's really frustrating me. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing seems to be working. I've been searching all over the web for a solution to my problem, but I haven't had any luck so far. So, I thought I'd reach out to this awesome community and see if anyone here has any tips or tricks for fixing Acrobat Reader download issues. If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would be forever grateful if you could share them with me. Thanks a bunch in advance, you guys rock!

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful if you specified what you tried, and what were the results...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I was unable to find a viable solution at this time. However, rest assured that if I do find a solution, I will promptly update the post or comment with the details. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

1200x600wa.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please share your actual symptoms, or it's impossible for us to advise. I suggest screen shots rather than pretty icons. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i do not want to load adobe reader. i am old and just want to use my computer for daily items

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to get out of this and get back to my homepage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to get back to my home page and clear addobe reader installation page

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please answer my last post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines