• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to track changes in Adobe Acrobat Pro 2022.003

Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Pro 2022.003 and cannot remember how to track changes in it.  I believe I have in the recent past but cannot remember.  I read a similar question from 2019 that had the disappointing (and correct) answer:  it cannot be done.  4 years later, I expect Adobe has added track changes by now.

Could someone please advise?  

Grateful for any guidance you can provide.

Susan

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post if it helps you get responses.

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received an email message asking if the reply I received was helpful.  Then it said cliick here to see it.  I don't see one other than a notice that my question was removed from the forum.  So, no the reply did not help me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There's no such function in Acrobat. The closest thing to it is the Compare Documents command that allows you to compare two version of the same file and create a report of the differences between them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines