• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to upgrade from acrobat XI pro

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to upgrade from acrobat XI pro to a version which allows me to compare two pdf files. Which version is available and how do I upgrade? I bought my existing version outright and it is installed on my PC, W7.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maren,

In order to compare two versions of a PDF file, you need to upgrade to Acrobat Pro DC subscription or you can upgrade to Acrobat Pro 2017.

For more information, you can go through the following link: Compare two versions of a PDF file in Adobe Acrobat and Compare two PDF files, file compare tool | Adobe Acrobat DC

For pricing details, you may visit: Plans and pricing | Adobe Acrobat DC

Feel free to update this discussion in case you need further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but the link to pricing only mentions the rental options.  I want to buy outright, not rent, and I understand there should be preferential pricing for existing Acrobat owners.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat XI Pro can compare two PDF files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've tried that. When I compared two entire files, the results were incorrect. This works only if you compare page by page individually. In a 28 page document, that is not useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maren,

You can contact the Adobe support Adobe Support for more information about the upgrade pricing.

or can refer to the link: Adobe Store - Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017 and choose the product you want i.e. Acrobat Pro DC or Acrobat 2017.

You can get more information about Compare two versions of a PDF using Acrobat 11 Pro through the link: https://acrobatusers.com/tutorials/compare-two-versions-of-a-pdf

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow this link and instead of Full License click on drop down button and select "License upgrade".  Change Acrobat Pro DC to your version and it should be $199.00.

Adobe Checkout

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2017 Aug 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maren (Sweetcorn),

You may contact the support team for more information of upgrade purchase: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines