• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hyperlink colors reflecting for some and for some are not reflecting

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All links are working but hyperlink color is not being shown for every hyperlink.

There is only one link which is not picking the correct color for hyperlink. rest are showing correct color.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Ah OK, that was not clear. I think it uses whatever the current color is for the link when you convert the file, just like when you print it out.

But be aware none of that will be transferred over to the PDF. All the CSS settings will be removed and you'll end up with a static version of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2023 Jan 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What object did you use for these "links"? How did you set up their colors?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i used anchor tags under list items. set the color with css using a:hover, a:active, a:focus and a:visited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is about Adobe Acrobat and PDF files, not web-pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure i know what i need to understand is the defualt behaviour of Adobe Acrobat for link that are on a web page and when converted to PDF, will it bring the colors defined in css or it will ignore the styles applied via css. I hope that is related to Adobe Acrobat and PDF.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah OK, that was not clear. I think it uses whatever the current color is for the link when you convert the file, just like when you print it out.

But be aware none of that will be transferred over to the PDF. All the CSS settings will be removed and you'll end up with a static version of the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines