• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am unable to combine word or Jpeg files with pdfs.

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I have only been able to combine pdf's and nothing else.  If I have 4 pdfs and a word file it will fail, with the word file being the cause.  If I have only pdfs I am able to combine the files.  I was wondering if there is a setting I can change to fix this.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@defaultcb1frmjv8bo6 What version are you using? Did this just start happening where you could use it before and now it's not working? Are the files unusually large or open in another application at the same time? In the meantime, if you are signed in with your Adobe ID, you can try the online (Document Cloud) tool to combine files: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/acrobat/combine-pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the exact same issue - and it was working before, just recently stopped working.  I have version 21.005.20060.50737

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines