Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

I am unable to convert my Pdf into a Word Document

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed up for the free trial of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, I am attempting to convert a Pdf into a Word document. When I select "Convert" I am brought to the pricing screen and prompted to restart the process I have already completed. The system the says I already own Acrobat Pro DC and that my purchase is not supported. 

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blace

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you are unable to export the PDF to Word document.

Please try to logout of the application and reboot the computer once and re-login to the application with the same Adobe ID and check if that helps.

You may also try to export the PDF online via Document Cloud as described here - https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

For more information about know how, please check the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/exporting-pdfs-file-formats.html

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2021 Sep 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This almost certainly means you have signed up for Acrobat Pro and not installed it yet. Paying is not enough, you also need to install what you paid for.

You are probably still using Acrobat Reader, which will not currently change into Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines