• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't convert whole website to PDF with "Creat PDF from web page" because website need login?

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the method " How do I download entire websites and convert them into one PDF? " at here https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-convert-a-website-into-a-PDF-online 

* From the Tools menu, click on “Create PDF”
* Select “Web Page”
* Enter your URL and select the “Capture Multiple Levels” checkbox Select “Get entire site”
* Click “Create”

But when I copy the steps, I find the errors in pages like the picture below, it seems need to login first. But I can make sure I have login in Chrome broswer and can browse the web pages build with grav CMS system ( a flat bolg system).

2022-07-03_012957.png

How can I resolve this problem?

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 02, 2022 Jul 02, 2022

If the site needs a login, Acrobat can't convert it. There's no way to login or (I think) keep a cookie.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the site needs a login, Acrobat can't convert it. There's no way to login or (I think) keep a cookie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I give up convert "Grav CMS" whole website content to PDF because of poor typesetting.

Now my temporary solution is grab "Grav CMS" whole website content by using "Teleport Pro" software, then replace the login ref link to blank using "text replace expert" software, then pack the whole offline website folder to a iso file using "UltraISO" software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines