• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't display all of my folders and files in a OneDrive Folder

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have folders on OneDrive that contain many folders and files.  For example, I have a folder with 316 items in it.  When I access it via Arcobat, I don't see everything.  Using my example, I have 302 folders.  When I go to File -> Open, select OneDrive and drill into that folder, I can list the first 200 folders and it stops at the bottom of the Open window.  It won't display anymore.  The same is true when I open a folder that has a mix of folders and files, it stopped listing after 199 items.  Any way around this?  This is happening on two different PCs so it's not tied to a particular PC.  I used Acrobat on one of the PCs for a long time without this issue, but I switched Plans so I de-installed and re-installed Acrobat and now have the problem.  The other PC, a laptop, I tested the scenario and got the same problem.  I'm running the latest version of Acrobat DC - 21.005.20060

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operatings system you're using? And what happens if you open the OneDrive folder with the Explorer instead of Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 on both PCs,  One (laptop) is Windows 10 Enterprise, up to date, one (desktop) is Windows 10 Pro, up to date.  The OneDrive is "native" on the laptop which is my work PC, no problem with Explorer, I see everything.  For the desktop which is my home PC, I can log into my MS Office 365 account via MS Edge and browse to my OneDrive and see everything, no problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thee may be several ways to access OneDrive. Do you use this one? https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/access-onedrive-files.html If not, does it work better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that's the one I used and it doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did this get resolved? I'm having the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines