I cannot use the edit or other function even I paid.

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I install adobe reader DC and started my trail. However, this keep coming up on my PC when I try to edit PDF.

kinl65515831_0-1662548866142.png

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reader is not a PDF editing application.  It is free and excellent. There would not be a trial period for Reader.  To edit PDFs, one should use the full-blown (paid) app Acrobat Pro DC.  Be sure to run Acrobat Pro DC for your PDF editing, and also ensure you are logged into your Adobe account.  This will verify your paid account (or trial period).  Once in the right application, you should have the full complement of editing tools in hand.

Can you confirm (in the title bar across the top of your application) which Adobe tool you are using>?  Is it Reader?  Acrobat Pro DC?  I would maybe restart your computer and launch the app again to see if that dialog box will be dismissed.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines