• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I contacted Adobe chat to solve not being able to print pdf on MacBook Pro and they cut me off. Worst support ever!

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe chat to solve not being able to print pdf on MacBook Pro and they cut me off. Worst support ever!

I chatted with Mahipal Singh Khangarot.

i do not expect to get any answer on such lousy customer care, but wanted to make point.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry about your customer service experience. As a customer myself, I can assure you, that it is not policy of Adobe, to let people alone with their problems. I do not know what happened, but I suppose that you kept the support protocol. You may have an Adobe product manager contacting you on this subject. (and if they contact you, make sure, they have an Adobe e-mail respectively if they contact you via private message, make sure, they have the staff badge and Show the Adobe logo!)

What is your product  (Acrobat Reader, Acrobat or Acrobat Pro) and what is your printer?

I cannot help you directly, as I’m a Windows guy, but providing the info here will help others to appreciate your problem.

What did you try to resolve until now?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Damir,

Apologies for your experience. I will escalate this to the concerned team & update you as soon as they respond. It might take some time, please excuse the delay.

Thanks

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Damirf,

Would you let us know if you are still experiencing the printing issue with PDF documents?

If yes, please help us with Acrobat or Reader version installed Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC  on the machine? Is this issue occurring with all the PDF documents or few? If it is an issue with a particular document, open the document in Acrobat or Reader. Click on "File" menu>Properties, click on "Security tab" of Document Properties window and check "Document Restriction Summary" if you are allowed to print the file or not. 

Will be waiting for your response.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines