• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to have hours inputted into my document split into different boxes based on ST/OT

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is possible on Adobe Acrobat Pro, but I am creating a timesheet for technicians to use and included a snapshot of the area in question. The employee would enter their total time on a job into a text box labeled "HOURSRow1" or 2, 3, etc. depending on how many jobs they have to put down. I'd like to be able to separate the time based on standard time (ST), overtime (OT), and Double Time (DT) based on dates inputted in the "Date##_af_date" boxes (these are drop down calendars where they select the dates).

So if the date selected is Monday through Friday, then I'd like to have it separate the hours the technician puts in if it's greater than 8 hours. Example: Technician puts 10 hours down for Monday, so it would autofill in 8 in the corresponding ST column and 2 in the corresponding OT section.

If Saturdays, then it would automatically be OT. If Sundays then automatically in the DT column.

I'm not sure if this is possible on Adobe but it was worth a shot to ask. Thank you in advance for your help and advice!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible, with custom script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nesa,

That's great to hear! Would you happen to be able to help me with the script? This is more advanced than what I'm used to doing... Let me know if you can and if you need any other information to create it! Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We can help you fix errors in your script or push you in right direction but not to create scripts for you.

If you wish to hire someone to do work for you try sending private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines