• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't use Adobe enough to pay $20 a month....what options do I have for home.

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm completely frustrated that I can't print forms or statements on an occassions that I need to. Is my only option going to library. I don't have access at my job.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is it that you are trying to print? I can't think what it might be that needs $20. Acrobat Reader can print PDF and it's free. Even if it wasnt free, your conputer dan print PDF right out of the box. Assuming you have a printer of course. So please let us know the problem you have, that you feel $20 a month would solve. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an Android OS mobile device or an iOS mobile device, you may also download from the respective app stores the free Acrobat Mobile App.

In order to print from a mobile device, however, it requires  the user to be already familiarized with how to setup a printing device via Wi-Fi or  from your tablet or phone device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines