• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a perpetual license for adobe acrobat pro 11 and somehow it was changed to free creative cloud. How do I stop the free cloud and use only the full perpetual version?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent update from adobe which is only cloud based changed my program in such a way that when I password protect my pdf docs, I can open them but no one else can.  How would I make sure that the version I am using is only the full version perpetual license for the paid adobe pro 11?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

uninstall the cc updated acrobat.

reinstall your acrobat xi

do not allow cc to update/upgrade your acrobat xi

you can update downloading the files directly and then applying them: http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

k. thanks.  sorry, am not very tech savvy.

I just looked at my installed programs and it has the following:  adobe xi pro - version 11 0.18  and says it was installed 10/13/16

and adobe flash player 23 NPAPI installed 11/8/16.

(the last install I did of adobe was in 2015 and the first upgrade (perpetual) to paid version of xi was in 2014.

So do I uninstall both of these?  And then what would be the correct link to get back the correct adobe pro 11 not cloud based?  Thank you so much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines