• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm stuck in install

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've signed up for Acrobat, downloaded Acrobat_Set-Up.exe, and when I click on it, or run it as administrator, or run it in an authorized command window, the same thing happens: a purplish "Opening Acrobat"  window opens, its little circle spins about 4 times, and the window closes.

What should I do? 

Thanks,

Bob Price

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like you are trying to install a really old version of Acrobat onto a modern system and this may never work due to no longer being compatible. Without exact system info and details on what version you are trying to install we can't be sure, though.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Bob27548484wi1h 

to answer @Mylenium,

1. post your os/version

2. the exact name and version of acrobat you're tryuing to install or, if you have a current subscription, state that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines