• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help to download an old version of Adobe Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just signed up to an Adobe Pro monthly subscription. The current Adobe doesn't work for my needs as I paginate medical records. I need to download an lder version of Adobe. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas only 2024 and 2023 are available.

Covert your records to a format that Premiere understands.

What format are they anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will be converting the records I sort into pdfs but need the old version. My version is 24.002.20736 is there an older version than that I can download? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Premiere does not support pdf nor do older versions.

Are you referring to Premiere Pro (which forum you are now in) or do you need Acrobat DC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest I'm new to all this. I was told I needed Adobe Acrobat Pro and I've now got it, but have since been told that the newer updated version doesn't have the right functionality for the work I'm going to be doing - which is essentially organising pages and combining files and adding Bates numbering. Apparently Adobe are aware of this issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it is not shown as available in your CC Desktop app, then it is not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have just signed up to an Adobe Pro monthly subscription. The current Adobe doesn't work for my needs as I paginate medical records. I need to download an lder version of Adobe. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Premiere Pro (which is about video editing) to the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do - sorry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines