• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to download my Adobe Acrobat Pro11 product but, it is now a 32 bit version.

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What gives? Why was my product modified? Why not just leave the product that I own alone? I need Adobe Pro 11. It performs exactly the tasks that I need to perform in my line of work. Nothing more or less. That is why I bought it. Where can I get the 64 bit version that I payed for? I have an activation key. I just need the SW,

Thanks

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

There never was a 64-bit version of Acrobat XI, and there's not going to be. It was discontinued years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows or Mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Windows, it has ALWAYS been a 32-bit app. It just says so now to prepare us for the 64-bit version which may come soon to your region.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

However, Acrobat Pro 11 XI was discontinued years ago. That isn't what you have, or what you paid for, I strongly suspect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There never was a 64-bit version of Acrobat XI, and there's not going to be. It was discontinued years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines