• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I retired but my adobe PDFs still carry my previous employers name The contract between ( )

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I get back a contract PDF it has a message naming my previous  employer. I hate this and  do not know how to change these messages from Adobe on my end.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you post a question you always need to tell the Adobe program you are using
There are MANY programs in a full subscription, plus other non-subscription programs
Please post the exact name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from the non-technical Lounge to Acrobat.]

Open the native file from which the PDF was created. 

In all likelihood, the header is auto-generated by whichever apps created the file in the first place.  Beyond that, I don't know.  You've provided insufficient information.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank  You  Nancy. The document originated in MS Word.  I do not see a header anywhere. I only see a mention of my former employer when a document is signed and that message comes from ADOBE which  continues to identify  my contracts as between a new contracting party  and my former employer. I am using x86)\Adobe\Acrobat DC\Acrobat\plug_ins\Annots.api
Version: 22.3.20310.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you sign? Exactly? What do you click? Asking because there are actually many different ways to sign.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Michael255373214klf,

Thank you for reaching out.

As mentioned above, the name that appears on the document is your old employer's, not yours.

Would you mind sharing the name that appears and that should appear on the account?

You may share them in a private message using the envelope icon provided on this community page.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines