• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I signed the adobe annual plan, but it doesn't show up in my history to cancel and I'm charged

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Em novembro contratei o plano anual de R$ 86,00 da Adobe Acrobat Pro pelo computador e coloquei os dados do cartão, porém houve algum erro e o serviço não funcionou. Então tentei novamente pelo aplicativo e contratei pelo Play Story, após finalizar a edição que queria no documento, no mesmo dia imediatamente cancelei a assinatura, mas a cobrança continuava mensalmente na minha fatura do cartão de crédito.

Não há histórico de cobrança ou faturamento nesta conta, não mostra nenhuma assinatura atual, mas já fazem três meses (dez, jan e fev.) que pago um serviço fantasma sem usar.  Não sei como cancelar esta cobrança automática para receber reembolso, pois o suporte não é útil e gostaria de entrar em contato, mas não tem nenhum e-mail disponível para clientes. Como prosseguir?

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Priscila276964064rpa,

Thank you for reaching out.

As you purchased the plan from the Google Play store, you bought the Acrobat premium plan for mobile applications. 

We have checked, and the subscription is shown as canceled. 

You may refer to the information provided on the help page for a refund: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/managingsubscriptions.html#cancellation-fee-and...

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines