I want to draw arrows from same starting point.

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to draw arrows from same starting point but when I do that It selects the first arrow. Can anyone help me with that? 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

You need to do it the other way around. Start from the end that's not shared by all the arrows and then end in the shared one. If you want the arrows to all point to that shared point then right-click the arrow once you created it and select Flip Line.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birhan,

Hope you are doing well. 

We did check the video clip you shared. What you are referring to here is the design behavior of the drawing tool. 

Creating a drawing like a graph using the Arrow tool would be difficult, as starting from the same origin wouldn't be possible. 

You can draw a parallel or comparison graph, but not from the same starting point.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 18, 2022 Jun 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to do it the other way around. Start from the end that's not shared by all the arrows and then end in the shared one. If you want the arrows to all point to that shared point then right-click the arrow once you created it and select Flip Line.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines