• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wish to delete this account

New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was not brought to my attention that this was an account that I had to pay for, therefore I wish to delete it

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you don't have to pay for an account.

you do have to pay for a subscription.

if you're trying to cancel a subscription, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/manage-cc-individual-membership.html

if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Y'all are going to get fing sued if you don't tell us how to delete this damn account. Every time I try to delete it it keeps asking me for credit card information so it can charge me first. I'm not giving y'all a damn thing. You have 24 hours to delete my account or I'm suing and you will have to pay everyone in these threads that have asked you kindly how to delete this crap! Well I'm not the one. I will take your fing asses to court. I don't want or need this crap anymore. You keep charging me because I can't cancel it. Remove it now! Here's my email attached to it so you can get it right! Ione.Elle@protonmail.com ......24 hours, delete this account 😡😐

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines