• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idea for an addition to Creative Cloud subscriptions

Explorer ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a long-time Creative Cloud subscriber. A nice addition would be allowing unlimited installations of Acrobat Pro. I say this as one who just finished installing pdf reader on this computer. Thanks.

Tony Lima

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from The non-technical Lounge to Account, Payment & Plans.]

Your Adobe Individual license entitles you to install on as many devices as you wish. But only two devices may be activated concurrently.  And only one device can be used at a time. 

If you have a multi-user environment, consider getting a Creative Cloud for Teams plan designed for small businesses.  Includes an Admin Console for managing seats (user licenses) and other perks.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Nancy. But I use Acrobat a lot. Several times a day. Signing in and out is, frankly, a pain. FYI I am a very small business. My idea of a big project is teaming up with my wife, the video maven. But I use technology a lot. Please suggest my idea to someonevon the CC team. 

Thanks again,

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how many computers do you want use without signing in/out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Half a dozen MOL..

Tony Lima

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're the only adobe user on those 6 computers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2023 Jan 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No..  My lovely wife and co-author also is a heavy Adobe user.  Plus the occasional assistant we bring in,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ProfTonyLima 

sharing your license explains why two sign-ins isn't sufficient for you.

but it's illegal to share an individual license and that explains why, from adobe's point of view, two is enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Signing in and out is, frankly, a pain. Please suggest my idea to someone on the CC team. 

============

Nothing you or I say will change the License TERMS, sorry.  Licensing is a legal matter.

Besides sign-in/out takes 2 seconds, a small concession for using apps on multiple workstations with a single user license. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Nancy.  I completely understand licensing.  As a sometimes software author, I have issued a number of them.  But licensing is not merely a legal issue.  It limits our use of the products.  As such, the license terms are pretty important to product managers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Added: when you're moving among the various computers frequently, 2 seconds a pop adds up.  And I'm an old guy.  My typing skills are not what they used to be.  Takes me at least five seconds, even using password managers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud on as many (mac and/or win) computers as you own and use it to install all (or some, if you want) of your cc subscription programs.

the only (insignificant for internet connected computers) limitation is that you can sign-in (and therefore start your adobe programs) on, at most, two computers at any one time. because you can sign out from either (or both) signed-in computers using a 3rd computer, this could not (imo) be easier.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, kg. Please see my reply to Nancy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines