• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image rotates in image field when uploaded

Participant ,
Jul 05, 2020 Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a property form with images and text description below images. When I upload picture in image field it autorotate and does not upload in portrait. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many images have a "rotation" flag and I believe the application respects it when you upload them.

You can rotate them manually before importing, or reset that flag, or rotate the field after they are imported.

Doing the latter requires a script, like this (paid-for) one I've developed that will allow the user to do it easily and quickly: http://try67.blogspot.com/2017/04/acrobat-apply-image-fields-toolkit.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but I can not purchase the script. How can we reset the flag? The images I upload are in portrait but when I upload they auto-rotate.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any decent image editor can do that, like Photoshop, Gimp or IrfanView, to name just a few.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem, but it looks correct when i am working on the document. Only AFTER I send it does it show as rotated 45 degrees. Looks very unprofessional and no way to correct it once it's been sent for signature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines