• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images dropping from a fillable PDF once saved

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please excuse me, however I only have limited experience with Adobe Designer.  I've created a fillable PDF form, which includes several image fields.  Now that I've started using the form, I add the image into the image field, it loads/prints/saves fine onto the form, then I save the form.  After closing and re-opening the form, the images that I've inserted are no longer inserted.  I've scrouged the settings and internet for potential causes, to no avail.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please tell us exactly what program, platform/OS, and version number you are using to build your forms?  It will help troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Dave for your assistance, I've developed the form using Adobe Experience Manager - Forms on a computer running Windows 11 Enterprise Version 21H2.  I'm using Acrobat Pro DC when attempting to fill out and save the form.  Hopefully this is the info you were looking for, if not, please let me know.

Thanks!  Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines