• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import multiple data from Excel to adobe acrobat pro DC

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there ways to import data from excel to fillable Adobe acrobat pro DC. I've seen some answere but I could'nt find the options in my adobe acrobat pro dc.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

This video was shot using an older version of Acrobat, but all the commands used in it still exist, albeit under a different location. Search the Tools panel for "import" and you should find the Import Form Data command.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps you are trying to follow instructions written for an older version of Acrobat - it all changed in DC, but nothing was lost. Please give a link to an answer that you are trying to folow, so we can help you adapt the instructions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the link of that instruction Export from Excel to Acrobat pdf form - YouTube

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This video was shot using an older version of Acrobat, but all the commands used in it still exist, albeit under a different location. Search the Tools panel for "import" and you should find the Import Form Data command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 16, 2022 Aug 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can import one set of data into a PDF at a time. If you want to do it for multiple sets you would need to use the Mail Merge option in the PDFMaker plugin (the Acrobat ribbon in Office), if available, or a script, such as this (paid-for) one I've developed that does just that: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email-pdf-files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines