Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Impossible d'insérer un chiffre lors de la modification d'un PDF

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2022 Sep 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

à chaque fois que je cherche à modifier un PDF, quelqu'il soit, je ne peux jamais rentrer de chiffrre dans une zone de texte.

En effet, systèmatiquement, il insère à la place un symbole, qui se place au début de ma one de texte.

Pour exemple:

١ pour 1

٢ pour 2

٨ pour 8 etc....

J'ai essayé de changer la police etc en vain.

si quelqu'un à la solution je suis preneur.

Merci à tous.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sebastien26004086wc03 

We are sorry to hear that. make sure you are using the recent version 22.2.20191 of the Acrobat DC. Go to Help > Check for updates and reboot the application and check.

You may also try to repair the installation form the help menu (Win Only) and see if that works.

Also, is this an issue with a particular PDF file or with all the PDFs? Please try with a different PDF file and check.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Amal

thks for your response

all is update.

th pb is the same whatever the file i m trying to modify.

i'm on mac os.

thks for all

Seb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the fonts correctly embedded in your pdf? Go to File> Properties> Fonts, all fonts should say embedded or subset. If they need to be embedded, you can use a preflight fixup to do this, Tools> Print Production> Preflight> Fixups. 

embed fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'll try but its done that afterfix embed missing font.....

Capture d’écran 2022-09-08 à 00.34.37.png

All the caracters transform in square.... and if i want to modify and add a number samec pb...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you run the embed font fixup, all the characters turn into boxes? that's odd.

Is it possible for you to upload a sample pdf exported from InDesign that includes some copy using Inconsolata font?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2024 Mar 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same touble on my side. Every time I try to edit a PDF, no matter what it is, I can never enter a number in a text box.

EG When i tape 2024:  ٢٠٢٤

Someone has found a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines