• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In pdf forms I can't create a digital signature

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click on the signature field, it offers to create a digital signature, I say ok, and then the screen gets a dark overlay with a light pixel in the middle. Haven't been able to digitally sign and fill for a few years actually. I tried uninstalling acrobat and reinstalling - didn't help... could it be my firewall/antivirus? My workaround is usually uploading a picture of my signature but I can't expect clients to do that.

TOPICS
PDF , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Talli5EC2 

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for the delay in response.

If uninstalling and reinstalling the application did not help, then try changing the following preferences setting:

• Navigate to Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Security (Enhanced)>disable "Protected Mode at Start-up," "Protected View," and "Enhanced Security">OK>close and reopen Acrobat [windows only]

Note: these changes are only for testing purposes. Once tested, please change it back to the previous setting. 

Also, ensure that you have the most recent update installed for Acrobat. Open Acrobat>help>check for an update.

If this doesn't help, then. 

Run this cleaner tool to remove the existing installer and application’s file traces:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html

Download the Acrobat installer from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines