• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

INC0172000 Font changed from Cytiva Aktiv to Calibri when converting Words file to pdf

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May we seek for your advise, do you have idea on PDF Font changed from  Aktiv to Calibri when converting Words file (in Cytiva Aktiv font) to PDF file using Adobe  Acrobat DC.

Objective: To retain Cytiva Aktiv font in PDF after converting from Words to PDF.

PDF A converted by myself and PDF B converted by my colleague (we are both based in Singapore).

PDF B retains the font as  Aktiv, which is not the case of PDF A (Calibri Font).

What have done, try with no luck.

Reinstalled Adobe Acrobat DC and check on Advanced Settings. Switch to the Fonts section and tick "Embed all fonts" and all good.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you confirm the exact version of the software you use and your operating system

I am not sure what you mean by PDF A and PDF B, is that just to say you created 2 different pdf files?

can you share the settings you used to create the pdf, is there any difference between the 2 ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines