• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Incorrect colors in PDF

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2022 Dec 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, since this morning/today all pdf files are displayed in acrobat with a bluish background while if I open them with any other pdf reader they have a white background as rightly should be. Anyone know how I can fix this? "Replace Document Colors" is NOT checked
Thanks

bjagasia_0-1671984316487.png

bjagasia_1-1671984328149.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2022 Dec 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have reinstalled the software and still getting the same thing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm. Okay, I seem to have managed to fix it.

1.  I reinstalled the software, pdfs were still being displayed with a tint
  2.  I went to Preference > Accessibility > Replace Document Colors, checked the `Replace Documents Color` box, clicked `Use Windows Color Scheme`
  3. It fixed it a LITTLE but still wasn't accurate. So then I went back to accesibility, unchecked `Replace Document Colors`, the colors fixed it a little more, but still some tinting and wrong colors
  4. Finally, I went to color management, changed the color management to `North America General Purpose 2` 
  5. Closed out of Adobe PDF
  6. Re-opened and now colors seem to have fixed it.

Pretty annoying I had through through these steps, not sure why PDF's were coming up tinted in the first place. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As replace colours is in accessibility, it is to be used for vision impaired individuals. So, this shouldn't play a role. The colour management may play a role if the wrong ICC profile is selected. I do not know, from where you came from, before you selected NA General Purpose, but whatever was set before, should be investigated.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines