• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign export to PDF not Opening

Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the update, when I go to export my work as a PDF, it opens the first time, but if I close that, edit the InDesign document, save, export again, it does not open in Acrobat. The most frustrating part is that I can't open the file from File Explorer. I can't open the Acrobat app either! I have to wait for some time before anything opens for me, sometimes it's a half an hour. 

I am so frustrated. I make tons of small edits and then export it to view it as a PDF over and over as a software spec writer. I do not have time to wait between every edit I make. 

I tried repairing Acrobat and that did not work. I need a resolution for this. I am wasting my day and taking way longer to complete my projects than I normally do. I can only use this glitch as an excuse for so long. 

TOPICS
PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Well, after playing around with the export settings, it looks like changing the compatibility to Acrobat 6 fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, after playing around with the export settings, it looks like changing the compatibility to Acrobat 6 fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines