• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Information missing when opening a PDF

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded a pdf file on to my computer, when I open it some information is missing. How do i fix this?

In the preview from the website everything looks ok, that's how I see there's information missing. Help!

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue as described here. Does anyone have an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue as described above. More specifically, this condition only happens within dropdown fields, but not with all of them. In some fields, the information is lost, but in others the information is intact. I'm downloading the form using Edge. With either Edge or Chrome set as default to open PDFs saved to my computer, the information is not lost. Only when I try to open the PDFs in Acrobat DC the information is lost. Does anyone have an answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share the form?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for taking so long to get back to the discussion. Yes, I can share the form. I appreciate you taking time out for my question. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Where does you miss the information?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines