• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Initial view ignored in Acrobat Pro 9

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything I set in Initial View (Acrobat Pro 9) is ignored. How can I fix this?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Acrobat 9 is ancient, and not supported on any current operating system. Back when I still used it, with every new OS release after it's end of life, more things stopped to work correctly. I can tell you that the initial view definitely worked back when Acrobat 9 was current and supported. Support for Acrobat 9 ended in 2013. We don't know how much got broken over the years by operating system updates that Adobe could no longer react to, so unless you are using this on a supported operating syte

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 is ancient, and not supported on any current operating system. Back when I still used it, with every new OS release after it's end of life, more things stopped to work correctly. I can tell you that the initial view definitely worked back when Acrobat 9 was current and supported. Support for Acrobat 9 ended in 2013. We don't know how much got broken over the years by operating system updates that Adobe could no longer react to, so unless you are using this on a supported operating sytem version, looking for you can fix that is really not possible. I am sorry that I don't have any better news for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there any more recent version of Acrobat Pro that does not require a monthly/yearly subscription? I can afford to buy some of these crucial programs, but I can't afford to be paying every month for all of them.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat 9 is ancient, but the current version sets the same info. However... in what app are you checking the initial view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Pro 9 on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines